smoked with fruits

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

hadi123

Original poster
Nov 4, 2020
which fruit recipe you try with smoked chicken. i tried many time smoked chicken and fruit salad recipe. some time i used apple cider vinegar, and mashed apple for smoking the chicken.

Last edited:
Reactions: JLeonard
Personally we like a rice or bean dish with our smoked chicken. To me fruit salad does not seem to go with smoked chicken, but I don’t know where you are from or your tastes, so I can’t really help you with the fruit choice. Maybe chef jimmyj chef jimmyj can give you a recipe. If he doesn’t see this, just PM him.
Al

Reactions: chef jimmyj
which fruit recipe you try with smoked chicken. i tried many time smoked chicken and fruit salad recipe.

Where are you living and what is available? Smoked Chicken is versatile and goes well with a variety of Fruit. Knowing what you can get and like, will make choices easier...JJ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky