• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

smoked with fruits

hadi123

Joined Nov 4, 2020
which fruit recipe you try with smoked chicken. i tried many time smoked chicken and fruit salad recipe. some time i used apple cider vinegar, and mashed apple for smoking the chicken.

Last edited:

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Personally we like a rice or bean dish with our smoked chicken. To me fruit salad does not seem to go with smoked chicken, but I don’t know where you are from or your tastes, so I can’t really help you with the fruit choice. Maybe chef jimmyj chef jimmyj can give you a recipe. If he doesn’t see this, just PM him.
Al

chef jimmyj

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
which fruit recipe you try with smoked chicken. i tried many time smoked chicken and fruit salad recipe.
Where are you living and what is available? Smoked Chicken is versatile and goes well with a variety of Fruit. Knowing what you can get and like, will make choices easier...JJ

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.