Smoked Sausage in my AirFryer 360

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Smoked Sausage in my AirFryer 360

I love Smoked Sausage, and they came out Great when I made them in my Power AirFryer, so I figured they’d be Great coming out of my New AirFryer 360.

So I was going to do them at 360° for 14 minutes in the basket, like I've done in my PowerAir Fryer.
Note: I also poke holes in them with a fork before putting them in.
I checked them out at 7 minutes, and they were more done than I thought they’d be, So I pulled them at 10 minutes. They were all over 170° IT.
They cracked open just like they do when I make them on my Grill.

They made Great Sammies.
Before anybody says it—No, They aren’t Hot Dogs, they are Smoked Sausage.
That’s why I used Mrs Bear’s BBQ Sauce, instead of Mustard. I used Mustard on Hot Dogs!!!

My Stomach was acting up again, so I added some Pickle Chips instead of putting Hot Pepper Rings in the Sammies. Hot Peppers Next Time!!

I really love these Smoked Sausages, and their skins aren’t tough like some are.

Enjoy the Pics,

Bear

Smoked Sausages in my AirFryer 360:
IMG_3763.jpg

Yup---Split open nicely:
IMG_3764.jpg

Definitely one of my Top 10 Sammies!!!
IMG_3765.jpg

Wow! those look good to me, I'll have to give it a try in my little air fryer.

Looks good Bearcarver. I love the crispy edges form split cases, I think that it is just as good as a case "snap". Did you make the sausages too?

Wow! those look good to me, I'll have to give it a try in my little air fryer.

Thank You Dan!!
Oh Yeah, This size Sausages work Great in the smaller Round AirFryers.
My 3.4 qt Power AirFryer does them at 7 minutes--Then Flip them--Then 7 more minutes.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Reactions: DanMcG
We'd have to arm wrestle for the last one , I could eat the whole tray ! Love those . Looks great , I'm looking at that air fryer . I use my small one 3 / 4 times a week .

Super sandwich, Sir. Love those sausages! Big like.

Thank You Disco!!
Yup Smoked Sausage is one of my Favorites. These taste like Giant "Smoky Links".
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looks good Bearcarver. I love the crispy edges form split cases, I think that it is just as good as a case "snap". Did you make the sausages too?

Thank You Don!!
No I didn't make these. I can't be on my feet that long any more.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

We'd have to arm wrestle for the last one , I could eat the whole tray ! Love those . Looks great , I'm looking at that air fryer . I use my small one 3 / 4 times a week .

Thank You Rich!!
My PowerAirFryer works Great, as long as I'm making small amounts of an item.

Bear

Awesome sausages there Bear. Have you come up with a way to get them the char grill flavor yet?? :emoji_laughing:

Warren

Thank You Warren!!
My AirFryer gets just as good a flavor as my Weber Gas Grill does.
And when it's 95° at my Grill, it's 72° in my Kitchen.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

I've had those before, I do them on the kettle. Your right they are really good. I like them with a spicy mustard, and a little melted cheddar.

Point for sure
Chris.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky