Wrapping your hog....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Buckeyedude

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 5, 2018
....with tasty little crescent roll strips!
Kinda chilly out, so I didn't want to fight smoking something all day, so i stayed inside and used a airfryer and the oven! Plus it was great football game grub!
Mozzarella sticks and hickory smoked sausage piggies in a blanket!
There were more, but some fat guy kept "testing" them.....

20240113_184930.jpg

Looks perfect, we have a long stretch to Super Bowl, it’s going to get ugly. Way worse than the Holidays I think. Long live great food stuff!

Reactions: Buckeyedude
I haven't had pigs in a blanket in a long time. Those look good BED.

Point for sure
Chris

Looks perfect, we have a long stretch to Super Bowl, it’s going to get ugly. Way worse than the Holidays I think. Long live great food stuff!
Thanks Edge!

Yep good SB menu items. My son and I was talking yesterday about it. Decided to just do hand foods vs a full meal. And these is looking right down alley.

Jim
Heck yeah Jim!

Reactions: JLeonard
Looks tasty! I considered doing Wagyu dogs wrapped in fathead dough. Got lazy and just had them on low carb buns with my Coney sauce. Now I wish I'd have done them!

Wagyu dogs......and I thought those tasty beef dogs from GFS were getting pricey!

Well, after spending some time out in the un heated, un insulated shed today, I decided to go back inside to make supper and not have to deal with 9°F high of the day.
So sure enough, another batch got made with the left over ingredients! Used some smoked hot pepper cheddar on some of them....you know....to warm everyone up a touch!
20240115_183941.jpg

20240115_183950.jpg
20240115_185136.jpg

20240115_191843.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky