Smoked Prime Rib

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jrtexas

Original poster
May 19, 2011
Grapevine, TX
Tom Thumb has Prime Rib Roasts for $3.99 lb today.....

284af370_P1010760.jpg

Pretty good marbling....

36fff1ee_P1010761.jpg

Garlic cloves inserted, rubbed with bacon grease and dry rub applied...coming to room temperature.....

4e614cac_P1010767.jpg

Prime rib for $3.99! I hope you filled your freezer up!

Just noticed you were new. Welcome to SMF! You should go over to the roll call section & introduce yourself so we can all give you a proper SMF welcome.

Last edited:
Welcome to the Forum...That is a fantastic deal on prime rib roasts!!! No Tom Thumb in these parts...
th_crybaby2.gif
I'm with Al on this...hope you filled your freezer!!!!

Looking forward to the finished photo's... your off to a great start. 
icon14.gif

Last edited:
Unbelievable Price!!!!

Is that "Choice"?

Did you have to wear a ski mask to get it??

Bear

First Welcome to SMF  I am glad you joint us

Did you go shopping for meat today with a ski mask
laugh1.gif

Man  look at the fat marble on this prim rib. It looks as a good start

Did you go shopping for this 

Looks Great!!!!

A little bit rare for my taste, but it's not my steak!

Great BearView too!

Thanks,

Bear

What temp did you smoke at? What temp did you pull it? How long was it in the smoke? I'm smoking one in the morning and trying to read as many prime rib threads as I can.

Nice job and perfect doneness!  Just barely got the moo out... perfection!  Welcome to SMF - here in Ft Worth, just south of you.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky