Smoked Pork chops with Loaded Hasselback Potatoes and Spicy Apple Sauce

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
No worries. I get most of my ideas from allrecipes....
Enjoy the merry-go-round :-)
Thanks smokeymose for the comment,

Yes I read a lot of cook books and love going over different recipes. Blending and building it my way, works sometimes and not always.
Now the internet makes it even easier to look for different things to build with food

David

Reactions: SmokyMose
1627675803288.png

I can DIG IT!!! Most excellent looking meal, especially the tators.

Point for sure
Chris

What a great meal, David. I agree, those chops look like pork steaks.
I've never made hasselback potatoes, but after seeing these........they're on the menu.
Gary
Thanks Gary for the like and the comment, the pork was a package of chops , rib and center . 2 of each ,that's how a lot of stores sell them around here. or you can buy just the chops just a lot more $$. We buy them that way for stir fry and pork stews etc.

The potatoes were fun to do, and load up with what ever you fancy.

David

Wow! Great looking meal all around! Looks like you nailed them chops, especially for being thin. I love that potato idea... looks oh so scrumptious! Congrats on the ride!

Ryan

Wow! Great looking meal all around! Looks like you nailed them chops, especially for being thin. I love that potato idea... looks oh so scrumptious! Congrats on the ride!

Ryan
Thanks Ryan for the like and the comment

Yes it was a great meal , and I was hoping that the chops where a little thicker. But they were very flavorful and juicy. And the potatoes will be on the menu again. So many different way to load them.

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky