Smoked Pork chops with Loaded Hasselback Potatoes and Spicy Apple Sauce

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That’s a pretty great looking meal David! The chops with the sauce sounds wonderful and the potatoes look good too. I’ve done hassleback potatoes before, just never thought about stuffing them between the slices.

That’s a pretty great looking meal David! The chops with the sauce sounds wonderful and the potatoes look good too. I’ve done hassleback potatoes before, just never thought about stuffing them between the slices.
Thanks xray for the like and the comment
Yes it was a nice meal light smoke on the pork and the potatoes, and the sauce was a nice added flavor, hot too hot , just a nice taste of the jalapeno, I saw the loaded hasselback on a couple different places and thought I will try. Glad I did

David

David that looks absolutely stellar!! Congrats on a much deserved carousel ride sir. Extremely well done!!

Robert

Is that your first trip on the merry-go-round? The feeling of pride and success never fades no matter how many times you get featured. It's always an honor to see something you did up there in the bright lights.

Robert
Hi Robert , I am always impressed that what I smoke/cook and show here gets put on display. I am just happy to show my cooks in the regular posts, but when they get put on the merry-go-round I think it is very special. Especially with all the other great meals and items that are showed here.
This is my 4th time on the ride , but a lot of thanks to everyone here for the help and encouragement
Thank you for asking Robert

David

Reactions: Brokenhandle
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky