Smoked Pickles

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
Going to be good.....Uh huh

5eafa9ea_smokpikl.jpg

Had to put some ice in the pan, Its way hot out today

71541847_smokpikl4.jpg

Going to use the pickle juice, toss in some pickled garlic and red pepper flakes.

@ jrod

Gave the pickles bout 1.5 hrs smoke.

All smoked up.
c25ddb1f_smkpic.jpg

Mix in some goodies to. I doubled the garlic after the pic was taken.
39128f6c_smkpicadd.jpg

Ready to go swimming.
b9899a24_smpik.jpg

How bouts more goodies.
2e740d29_smpisl.jpg

Oh boy I don't know about that one. I'd say it's either going to be really good or not so good at all. I can't wait to hear what you think about them. One of those might be mighty tasty  in a bloody marry. Oh yea!

Oh boy I don't know about that one. I'd say it's either going to be really good or not so good at all. I can't wait to hear what you think about them. One of those might be mighty tasty  in a bloody marry. Oh yea!
I have a feeling that the pickle juice i saved will kill the smoke some. Going to give em a few days in the fridge.

My smoked panini sammy.

Starring

Smoked turkey on sourdough.
18908edf_smpan.jpg

Smoked pickles & peppers.
6ed05613_smpanpic.jpg

a84c2302_smpan1.jpg

Smoked cheese.
f6f05653_smpan2.jpg

Panini time.
33378550_smpan3.jpg

68ec8dae_smpan4.jpg

Smokey MMMMMM MMMMMMM
a7bee5ea_smpan5.jpg

5887cf57_smpan6.jpg

I aint one to brag about my cooks/smokes but these pickles & peppers are the SHIZNET  ;D

The non smoked pickles and peppers took the smoke right in from the smoked pickles. I will do these again

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky