Smoked nuts

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
They look good Steve. I saw them in a local branch of Wilco (a bargain shop in Ashford) and thought that they looked good. Now you have tried them I may go back for some. 
icon14.gif

Yeah ther'e spot on mate the nuts came out really good thanks for sharing the recipe.

devil.gif
  There are SO many cheap shots to be had here!  Won't go there!

Great idea Steve.  Good tip!  Thanks for posting.  All jesting aside I haven't tried smoking nuts yet but I LOVE those things!  You can also season them in many different forms which makes them a good choice for snacks at a dinner party; or any type of party.  Keep Smokin!

Danny

Yes they are best smoked in a mesh basket of some sort. Below you can see The nuts in a Weber slotted vegetable roasting basket. I also have a fine perforated stainless steel mesh tray that I use for them.

Last edited:
I agree with Danny about how many cheap shots we could get from this post!!!

Steve your Nuts look lovely!

I have some of those non stick mats as well, and they do the job great.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky