Smoked meatloaf Sandwiches oh so good

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

EaOutlaw1969

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Oct 25, 2019
Lake Worth, Florida
We did a BBQ flavor smoked meatloaf, with the left overs we made Grilled sandwiches topped with cheddar cheese, sauteed onions caramelized with teriyaki marinade. The flavor profile was off the chart yummy each bite was so good it made me wonder why I waited to do this with the left overs and not the first serving.
IMG_3399.JPG

Dang them look good! Gonna have to put meatloaf on the menu in the near future. I would probably cover them with gravy also...but then again I think gravy should be it's own food group.

Ryan

Reactions: EaOutlaw1969
My wife makes amazing meatloaf. She doesn’t want me to smoke one but I’m dying to know what it tastes like. I can only imagine that if she mixed it up the way she does for the oven and then we put that on my smoker it would be heaven. Meatloaf sandwiches are some of the best ever.

G

Reactions: EaOutlaw1969
My wife makes amazing meatloaf. She doesn’t want me to smoke one but I’m dying to know what it tastes like. I can only imagine that if she mixed it up the way she does for the oven and then we put that on my smoker it would be heaven. Meatloaf sandwiches are some of the best ever.

G
My wife says her meatloaf she make for the oven is different than what we did on the grill, she says the meatloaf she does in the oven is much wetter and uses different ingredients. She thought her oven meatloaf would not hold its shape and end up too thin too to smoke for as long as we did.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky