Smoked Liverwurst questions (q-view in arrest...done for now)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
You did learn from your attempt. It goes a lot easier with the proper tools. You can do just about any repair job with a pair of Vicegrip pliers, a screwdriver and a hammer, but it won't be easy or pretty. LOL I know your next attempt will be a lot better. Keep at it. We are all here to help .We have been down the same roads and all have had successes and failures. Keep plugging away my friend.

You did learn from your attempt. It goes a lot easier with the proper tools. You can do just about any repair job with a pair of Vicegrip pliers, a screwdriver and a hammer, but it won't be easy or pretty. LOL I know your next attempt will be a lot better. Keep at it. We are all here to help .We have been down the same roads and all have had successes and failures. Keep plugging away my friend.
ditto..............................

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky