Smoked Haddock & Mackerel

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Wow, that looks awesome my friend! We love smoked fish, I'd have been all over that!

Justin my friend I use to smoke fish every other weekend,neighbors didn't like the smell! But they never complained when I gave them some. LOL Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

The Haddock looks awesome! I'm not a fan of Mackerel. Too oily/strong for my taste. But, if it's smoked. Does that reduce that flavor?

Steve I feel the same way and I didn't even try tasting the Mackerel Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

I put on a Crab Boil yesterday. My first.
I had what amounted to a 5 gallon bucket full of steamed crab halves caught in the Puget Sound last July.
One of the Grandsons and I filled the freezer in my RV to bring home a crab feast.
Going to do that again.

Had another good day crabbing,live cleaned 40 today and I have 2 soft shells an 4 Peelers
sink full
100_7346.JPG

My Best Buddy from High School & Vietnam went to the Jersey Shore for Clams, and came back with Crabs.
This was back in the early 1970s.

Bear

Reactions: mike5051
Hey guy I appreciate you bringing this post back up & I realize I high jacked my own post :D

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky