• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Smoked Chickens!

dougmays

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Nov 18, 2010
Looks great Sin! I love do load up my WSM with Chickens and vacuum seal the meat so i have chicken meat for months! 

Also if you make your own broth/stock...save those carcasses! They make a great smokey addition to homemade chicken stock

leah elisheva

Master of the Pit
Joined Sep 19, 2013
So beautiful! The COLOR on those birds is downright exquisite!!!!! Cheers! - Leah

chef willie

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Dec 31, 2010
whoa......nice birds...great color. I agree with the mod above....great stock can be had with those. I use for soups, of course, but Gumbo with smoky stock is terrific.....Willie

trikefreak

Smoke Blower
Joined Nov 21, 2013
Good lookin birds! Ditto on the stock, skin and carcass makes a heavenly liquid.

disco

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 31, 2012
Wonderful looking chickens! The skin colour is fantastic.

Disco

oldschoolbbq

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 16, 2008
Nice , and the skin even looked crispy , was the meat moist, what temp. did you cook at and what fuel did you use

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.