Smoked Chicken Thighs on the Chargriller

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

I wish I could talk like that!!!!

Even in Georgia we have winter.

This was what happened last winter:  

Tell ya what Grill......i'll smoke Xtra for you Winter type guys this year.  I may have to put on long pants though on certain days
hit.gif

I love the seasons in PA, but if I see this thread on those days in the single digits, it will be quite upsetting. :th_violent5:

The temp at my house is around 76 degrees year round. We have hotter days in the winter here because in the summer is my rainy/cloudy season. Of course the sunny beach is just five miles away. It's only cold first thing in the morning but as soon as the sun rises it warms up quick. That means I have to wear a t-shirt before 8 am. Long pants? I don't think I own any! Surf shorts, tank tops and rubba slippa! Year round.

The temp at my house is around 76 degrees year round. We have hotter days in the winter here because in the summer is my rainy/cloudy season. Of course the sunny beach is just five miles away. It's only cold first thing in the morning but as soon as the sun rises it warms up quick. That means I have to wear a t-shirt before 8 am. Long pants? I don't think I own any! Surf shorts, tank tops and rubba slippa! Year round.
ALOHA!!!!   San Diego is similar.....although we have some pretty hot days in Aug/Sept/Oct.   Winter is funny here.....rainy at times although we have been in a drought and the coldest I have seen it in my neck of the woods was 28F but that was a one off kind of thing.  I believe Avg Temp here is about 72F

Scott

:ahijack:
ALOHA!!!!   San Diego is similar.....although we have some pretty hot days in Aug/Sept/Oct.   Winter is funny here.....rainy at times although we have been in a drought and the coldest I have seen it in my neck of the woods was 28F but that was a one off kind of thing.  I believe Avg Temp here is about 72F

Scott

My daughter goes to school there and LOVES it!!! I'm hoping to visit her soon. My wife and youngest daughter are there now helping her get set up for college and watching her soccer team. They play Michigan there tomorrow and then travel to play UCLA on Sunday. Man I wish I was there as well...

I heard Bears love to play in the snow !!

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky