• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Smoked Cheese/Meat Tray

SFLsmkr1

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Dec 25, 2010
My daughter is having a party tonight and asked me to make a cheese/meat tray.....Sure

Smoked provalone with Head Country rub on it. Two the cheeses (provalone and monster) were cold smoked in Nov with apple, The swiss (middle of tray) was smoked with hickory.

Provalone

Garlic/black pepper SS

Ring Bologna

chef willie

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Dec 31, 2010
nice looking tray....looks like a party hit to me....lucky girl

alelover

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 9, 2010
Only 2 kinds of sausage? Don't you usually stock about 10. LOL. Looks great. You're a good dad.

SFLsmkr1

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Dec 25, 2010
Thanks

I asked her if she wanted one for cheese and one for meat, she said naaaaa.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Excellent Nepas. I think you should be in the catering business. I wish I lived near you, so I could drop in from time to time. For a beer & a little sample of today's special!

malisaw

Fire Starter
Joined Jan 13, 2011
I'd ask where this party was and rush over there but it's pointless....there can't be any leftovers.  You can't buy a party platter like that folks!

richoso1

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 21, 2007
Now that tray is the banquet of my eyes. Thanks for sharing the pics. It's all good my friend.

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.