Smoked Cajun Pork Tenderloins

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'm loving that cook Jake, was about to pull a pig tenderloin from Freezermart when I got distracted by a little leg-o-lamb. Either one, I still want some applesauce with it. Taters, beans, and that passed away piggy meat sure look great, Like! RAY
Appreciate it ray!

.....still don't know how you do it Jake....time after time. Do you offer a summer school? Amazing again. Charlie
Thank you Charlie. Just keep following along on the forum and you'll get to where you wanna be

tenor.gif

Those look great Jake! Love the smoker too! My only problem is I would want to fill whole thing up and drink beer all day watching it!

• Haha
Reactions: Displaced Texan
View attachment 480093

Those look great Jake! Love the smoker too! My only problem is I would want to fill whole thing up and drink beer all day watching it!
Thanks John. Had the smoker for close to a year now. Haven't used it much up until recently. Thought I would need to fill it up to justify wood cost. I was wrong. 3/8 steel so it holds steady temp with minimal wood consumption. I can get about 20 packers on that bad boy lol

Those look awesome Jake. The only thing better than a perfectly cooked pork tenderloin is a pork tenderloin sandwich the next day!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky