Smoked Bacon Cheeseburgers! Q-View!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
them thar looks so good i'm maken some now at the ole work place just need to move this back to the top so i can work on the ole smellavision
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Matt,
Those look great, I have some family coming in this weekend and want to try them but i got a couple questions:

1. Do you spray them with anything to keep them moist?
2. If not, how do you keep them from drying out and breaking apart?
3. What kind of hamburger do you recomend? (lean or fattier)
4. Did you have any problems with them sticking to the grate?

I am sure i am making it more complicated than it is but I would hate to learn a lesson the hard way with hungry family in town. Thanks for the help.

I tried some after reading this post...I just made some patties..out of ground beef...seasoned..and placed on the smoker...about 1.5- 2 hrs later..they were done....Moist...and down right tasty. Im not sure if I can ever eat a burger thats not done this way now...lol

No need for a spray they wont dry out in that short of time. I used 85/15 ground chuck and it worked great! I flipped them once and they did not stick at all, hope you give it a try its worth it!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky