Smoke Log

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tonto1117

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jan 25, 2007
ADA, MI
Hi all, I seem to remember reading that somone came up with a smoke log and listed the link for it, I can't seem to find it. Can somone point me in the right direction??

Thanks for both heads up cajun
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

I found a different "smoke log" Saturday when bouncing around through many posts. Can't find the post with the Word document attached, but it was posted by SmokeMack (I remember cause I thanked him in my thread about my first smoke on Saturday). I can't upload it - says it's too big. I'll try figuring something out, or if you want I can email it to you.

Jeff, that would be most appriciated, much better than my current smoke log wich is a pile of papers method
icon_eek.gif
icon_redface.gif

Thanks Debi, I just checked it out, tons and tons of great info there including the smoke log!!!! It would be really good to have that put under a sticky or better yet under the download section.. Thanks!!!

i just use a spiral notebook. i put the date, items, what i used for a rub, what i use for a mop, the time i put it in, when i mopped/flipped/whatever, the time i pulled it out. at the bottom i put how it tasted, dry/juicy, nice smoke ring or a sucky one.

Thanks Theresa -

I did post it to the links section awhile back - just moved the site last week to a new server. Still working on it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky