1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Smoke Log

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tonto1117, Feb 19, 2007.

1. tonto1117

tonto1117 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Hi all, I seem to remember reading that somone came up with a smoke log and listed the link for it, I can't seem to find it. Can somone point me in the right direction??

2. cajunsmoker

cajunsmoker Master of the Pit OTBS Member

It's a sticky under General Discussion from Larry Maddock.

3. tonto1117

Thanks for both heads up cajun [​IMG]

4. I found a different "smoke log" Saturday when bouncing around through many posts. Can't find the post with the Word document attached, but it was posted by SmokeMack (I remember cause I thanked him in my thread about my first smoke on Saturday). I can't upload it - says it's too big. I'll try figuring something out, or if you want I can email it to you.

5. TulsaJeff

TulsaJeff Smoke Whisperer Staff Member Administrator OTBS Member

6. deejaydebi

deejaydebi Legendary Pitmaster

7. tonto1117

Jeff, that would be most appriciated, much better than my current smoke log wich is a pile of papers method [​IMG] ....[​IMG]

8. tonto1117

Thanks Debi, I just checked it out, tons and tons of great info there including the smoke log!!!! It would be really good to have that put under a sticky or better yet under the download section.. Thanks!!!

9. chris_harper

chris_harper Master of the Pit OTBS Member

i just use a spiral notebook. i put the date, items, what i used for a rub, what i use for a mop, the time i put it in, when i mopped/flipped/whatever, the time i pulled it out. at the bottom i put how it tasted, dry/juicy, nice smoke ring or a sucky one.

10. deejaydebi

deejaydebi Legendary Pitmaster

Thanks Theresa -

I did post it to the links section awhile back - just moved the site last week to a new server. Still working on it.