Smoke fried turkey

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
7 hours on the Chargriller to 140 degrees.   Onto the Charbroil big Easy oiless turker fryer.   Q view to come
I Love my Big Easy!!

Ain't that thing the greatest?

No "Hot Oil" to mess with and the food comes out GREAT!!!

No-one will ever believe us unless they actually used one...Right?

I'm on the same tack as you for Thanksgiving.

ENJOY!

Todd

7 hours on the Chargriller to 140 degrees.   Onto the Charbroil big Easy oiless turker fryer.   Q view to come
7 hrs to 140°??? That all most twice the time suggested by the USDA

to be out the safe zone, (40° -140° in 4 hrs )

7 hrs to 140°??? That all most twice the time suggested by the USDA

to be out the safe zone, (40° -140° in 4 hrs )

I was just thinking the same thing. If I go over a little bit I don't sweat it but that long may be something to worry about.

icon_cool.gif

I'm gonna have to agree with Bob and Rbrans on this one. 3 hours after you have reached the dabger zone. I don't know about this one. Now Bob you just got one of theses new jump up and down things didn't you???I would like to see he likes it. Sorry but he is a trusted answer for me.

I took my total prep time for the smoke.  The bird was on the smoker out of the fridge for a bout 5 and  half hours.  I looked at the clock when I grabbed the the charcoal and hickory and rolled out the chargriller.  I hope I don't get the family sick ;)

27fd60a5_photo5.jpg

In the big easy with top on to increase the crispy factor

Have the Mother-In-Law go first!

LOL!!!

TJ
Now thats funny, I better stop laughin cause my mother in law is gonna ash whats so funny as she is walking over here. 

Nothing funny here  not nothin at all ,,,,,,,, hehehehehe,,,,,,,,,, want some turkey???

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky