SMF Slogan Poll - Final Four Picks

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Pick your favorite SMF Slogan for 2007

• I rubbed butts with the Best at the 1st Annual Smoking-Meat.com Round up, 2007

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I got smoked at the 1st Annual Smoking-Meat.com Round up, 2007

• Smokin and Jokin at the 1st Annual Smoking-Meat.com Round up, 2007

• I got my butt rubbed at the 1st Annual Smoking-Meat.com Round up, 2007

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pigcicles

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Nov 25, 2006
Home
These are the top four (most suggested) suggestions in no particular order. Everyone is invited to vote the poll, even if you aren't going to the 1st Annual SMF Gathering in MO this coming June.

Thanks to all who made suggestions and to TulsaJeff for starting the best smoking forum on the net.

ahhhhh yes baby....got smoked!!! (hummmm...maybe because that is my screen name)
PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif

This is the last full day to cast your vote. If you haven't done so, please vote now.

uhhh... if you know the secret you can
PDT_Armataz_01_29.gif

Thank you all for taking the time to participate in the SMF Gathering Poll.

It's official the slogan is

I rubbed butts with the Best at the 1st Annual Smoking-Meat.com Round up, 2007

We are working hard to get a shirt printer lined up and will post more information soon concerning the SMF Gathering

Stay Tuned for more...

Have you checked out www.cafepress.com ? They are the ones that carry Tulsa Jeff's "Smoking Meat.com" T-shirts (which I have 2 of
biggrin.gif
).

Yeah Dutch, they're pretty pricey for shirts. We're closing in on it, but thanks for the suggestion.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky