SMF Premier Membership

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
We are now offering SMF Premier Memberships for those who have asked for this! As always, the forum is absolutely FREE and there is no requirement or expectation, but when you "chip in" it is greatly appreciated.

This forum comes at a cost and we try to offset this with ads and some affiliate links. The premier memberships help to defray the remaining amount.

With a premier membership, you are not only supporting this forum but there are PERKS involved too.
  • You get to turn off the Ads
  • You can post a link to your website, facebook, etc. in your signature area
  • You get a badge on your profile letting everyone know that you "chipped in".
  • Notification emails contain the full text
More than anything else, you will have the satisfaction of knowing that you are supporting the forum that you love.

Once you get to the "account upgrade" area, you'll see the following (6) options:
  1. Almost Free 7-Day Pass $0.01 (the system won't let me make it free so it's 1 cent)
  2. 1 month membership for $1.99*
  3. 1 year membership for $15*
  4. 2 year membership for $25*
  5. 3 year membership for $40*
  6. Lifetime membership for $100
*The monthly and annual membership types are automatically set up as recurring however, all future payments can easily be canceled just as soon as you purchase. I am always happy to do this for you from my end if you need help with it.

Choose the one that you like and click on the "Purchase" button to go to Paypal where you can use your Paypal account or a credit/debit card (no paypal account or login required) to purchase your account upgrade.

Upgrade Your Membership Now

Once your payment goes through, a badge will appear below your username on every post that says "Premier Member".

Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Last edited:
Well, its a combination of things. The truck had a great year, I have some spare cash (been a long time since I've been able to say that!!) and I've been meaning to do it for several years now.
When I joined this forum, I didn't know a MES from a reverse flow stick burner. EVERYTHING I know about smoking meat I learned right here.
I figure now is the time to say "Thanks Jeff". So I'm gonna click that button and become a Lifetime Premier Member.
I'd write some more stuff, but I have a Buy Now button to click.
Gary

Just tried to “upgrade”. It didn’t recognize my log in. Twice. It offered to take my credit card info, though. Sorry, but no thanks....

At this time, the built-in system only accepts Paypal but I'm not opposed to accepting paper checks from anyone who is opposed to allowing Paypal to handle their debit/credit card payment.

Use the Contact Us link to email support and we will contact you with the mailing address so you can send in a personal check, money order or cashier's check.

I am even willing to make it instant on your end. If you tell me you are sending in a check, I will go ahead and move you to the membership and make it active today so you won't have to wait.

I am planning to implement an add-on that allows other forms of payment but I do not have a scheduled date for that yet.

Let me know if I can help anyone further with this.

Just signed up for Premier Membership. This site is my ultimate "go-to" for all smoking and grilling questions. The help I've received here is im measurable.

Reactions: TulsaJeff
Easy decision... I have received way more than $100 of information and entertainment from this site :)
Thanks Jeff!

Smoke ON!

- Jason

Reactions: TulsaJeff
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky