1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Featured SMF Premier Membership

Discussion in 'SMF News' started by TulsaJeff, Oct 12, 2017.

1. normanaj

normanaj Meat Mopper SMF Premier Member

Upgraded today.To great a resource...contributing is great way to say thanks!

TulsaJeff likes this.
  2. Bungy

Bungy Newbie SMF Premier Member

Wow.... Glad to be a member,only been on here about one hour,need to be a member of a great group

TulsaJeff likes this.
  3. lemans

lemans Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Welcome to our addiction!!

magnus and TulsaJeff like this.
  4. I like this idea, and will be signing up soon, gotta think about how long of a term do I want, LMAO just kiddin, it's like millerbuilds said, it's an easy decision.
    I really love this place, and all the super great advise from wonderful people.
    I'm in for life! Real Soon!

TulsaJeff likes this.
  5. Rings Я Us

Rings Я Us Smoking Guru SMF Premier Member

I didn't see till now that credit or debit was added. My bad! Thought only PayPal was accepted. Good deal

TulsaJeff likes this.
  6. griz400

griz400 Master of the Pit

would like to removed from this forum like I never was here period ... now being followed by people .. looked at profile page and 1 member joined yesterday and is following 18 people already .. cant log in at work anymore due to security at chrysler corp.. just please zap me from this forum, all posts like i never existed ...............

7. Rings Я Us

Dude.. WTH? Your well liked and everyone respects you here..
    Your a major contributor and a joy to have.
    Wish you would really reconsider your position. Your being a bit hasty about this decision I think..
    Please stick around.. If you need a break for a while you can just log out and come back later . You can leave your profile just as is.
    Hope you don't really delete your stuff.
    If you need a break and some stuff about the site is troubling for ya, take your time and work it out.. you would surely be missed here..
    Just my .02¢
    Your a good guy..

Johnny B

natej and TulsaJeff like this.
  8. TulsaJeff

TulsaJeff Master of the Pit Staff Member Administrator OTBS Member

For what it's worth we don't delete users stuff as that leaves lots of threads without context, missing quotes and meaningless replies.

To be followed is usually considered an honor. Someone, usually a new user, signs onto the forum reads through dozens of threads and hundreds of posts and decides to follow the ones that he finds to be most helpful and knowledgeable.

If I follow you, I simply get an alert when you post so I can keep up with what you write. The absolute highest honor in my opinion.

Members are free to come and go at will. I personally hope you decide to stick it out and come back often:).

natej and Rings Я Us like this.
  9. smokeymose

smokeymose Master of the Pit SMF Premier Member

This baffles me. I never thought to see who is “following” me.
    If you’re tired of the site, just don’t check in....

10. Rings Я Us

I would just ban the ones I didn't like. Lol
    Or put on ignore I guess is what you say. I think I put my info to only members can see everything. Not guests

11. JulezHotHandz

JulezHotHandz Newbie

I can’t figure out how to post.. I need help!!

12. smokeymose

smokeymose Master of the Pit SMF Premier Member

You just posted

13. mcokevin

mcokevin Fire Starter SMF Premier Member

$15/year is more than reasonable for the amount of information I've gained from this forum even with limited participation. I've joined!

TulsaJeff likes this.
  14. lovethemeats

lovethemeats Smoking Fanatic ★ Lifetime Premier ★

That would be nice. I paid for the lifetime but just says SMF Premier Member. Kind of feel like I was tossed aside when I see it on others.

15. TulsaJeff

Truly sorry and thank you for letting me know.. I have corrected this for you.

No one is tossed aside here.. I just make mistakes sometimes but always happy to make it right and apologize.:)

Traeger.Rage.BBQ likes this.
  16. tropics

tropics Smoking Guru ★ Lifetime Premier ★

It says Lifetime Premier under your name
    Richie

17. TulsaJeff

Anyone, and I do mean anyone who paid for lifetime membership in the past and does not see the "Lifetime Premier" badge on your username, let me know and I will fix it pronto. It's the least I can do for your awesome support of this forum.

18. Rings Я Us

Thanks for adding in credit/debit option.

Worked out good with a Visa Gift card also!

SonnyE and TulsaJeff like this.
  19. magnus

magnus Smoke Blower ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Upgrading was an easy decision. Great people. Great resource. Worth every penny. I have learned, and continue to learn from the folks here at SMF. Thank you.

TulsaJeff likes this.
  20. olecrosseyes

olecrosseyes Meat Mopper SMF Premier Member