SMF Premier Membership

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
We are now offering SMF Premier Memberships for those who have asked for this! As always, the forum is absolutely FREE and there is no requirement or expectation, but when you "chip in" it is greatly appreciated.

This forum comes at a cost and we try to offset this with ads and some affiliate links. The premier memberships help to defray the remaining amount.

With a premier membership, you are not only supporting this forum but there are PERKS involved too.
  • You get to turn off the Ads
  • You can post a link to your website, facebook, etc. in your signature area
  • You get a badge on your profile letting everyone know that you "chipped in".
  • Notification emails contain the full text
More than anything else, you will have the satisfaction of knowing that you are supporting the forum that you love.

Once you get to the "account upgrade" area, you'll see the following (6) options:
  1. Almost Free 7-Day Pass $0.01 (the system won't let me make it free so it's 1 cent)
  2. 1 month membership for $1.99*
  3. 1 year membership for $15*
  4. 2 year membership for $25*
  5. 3 year membership for $40*
  6. Lifetime membership for $100
*The monthly and annual membership types are automatically set up as recurring however, all future payments can easily be canceled just as soon as you purchase. I am always happy to do this for you from my end if you need help with it.

Choose the one that you like and click on the "Purchase" button to go to Paypal where you can use your Paypal account or a credit/debit card (no paypal account or login required) to purchase your account upgrade.

Upgrade Your Membership Now

Once your payment goes through, a badge will appear below your username on every post that says "Premier Member".

Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Last edited:
I like this idea, and will be signing up soon, gotta think about how long of a term do I want, LMAO just kiddin, it's like millerbuilds said, it's an easy decision.
I really love this place, and all the super great advise from wonderful people.
I'm in for life! Real Soon!

Reactions: TulsaJeff
would like to removed from this forum like I never was here period ... now being followed by people .. looked at profile page and 1 member joined yesterday and is following 18 people already .. cant log in at work anymore due to security at chrysler corp.. just please zap me from this forum, all posts like i never existed ...............

would like to removed from this forum like I never was here period ... now being followed by people .. looked at profile page and 1 member joined yesterday and is following 18 people already .. cant log in at work anymore due to security at chrysler corp.. just please zap me from this forum, all posts like i never existed ...............

Dude.. WTH? Your well liked and everyone respects you here..
Your a major contributor and a joy to have.
Wish you would really reconsider your position. Your being a bit hasty about this decision I think..
Please stick around.. If you need a break for a while you can just log out and come back later . You can leave your profile just as is.
Hope you don't really delete your stuff.
If you need a break and some stuff about the site is troubling for ya, take your time and work it out.. you would surely be missed here..
Just my .02¢
Your a good guy..

Johnny B

Reactions: natej and TulsaJeff
For what it's worth we don't delete users stuff as that leaves lots of threads without context, missing quotes and meaningless replies.

To be followed is usually considered an honor. Someone, usually a new user, signs onto the forum reads through dozens of threads and hundreds of posts and decides to follow the ones that he finds to be most helpful and knowledgeable.

If I follow you, I simply get an alert when you post so I can keep up with what you write. The absolute highest honor in my opinion.

Members are free to come and go at will. I personally hope you decide to stick it out and come back often:).

This baffles me. I never thought to see who is “following” me.
If you’re tired of the site, just don’t check in....

We are now offering SMF Premier Memberships for those who have asked for this! As always, the forum is absolutely FREE and there is no requirement or expectation, but when you "chip in" it is greatly appreciated.

This forum comes at a cost and we try to offset this with ads and some affiliate links. The premier memberships help to defray the remaining amount.

With a premier membership, you are not only supporting this forum but there are PERKS involved too.
More than anything else, you will have the satisfaction of knowing that you are supporting the forum that you love.

Once you get to the "account upgrade" area, you'll see the following (4) options:
  1. 1 year membership for $15
  2. 2 year membership for $25
  3. 3 year membership for $40
  4. Lifetime membership for $100
Choose the one that you like and click on the "Purchase" button to go to Paypal where you can use your Paypal account or a credit/debit card (no paypal account or login required) to purchase your account upgrade.

Once your payment goes through, a badge will appear below your username on every post that says "Premier Member".

Once you get to the "account upgrade" area, you'll see the following (4) options:
  1. 1 year membership for $15
  2. 2 year membership for $25
  3. 3 year membership for $40
  4. Lifetime membership for $100

I can’t figure out how to post.. I need help!!

$15/year is more than reasonable for the amount of information I've gained from this forum even with limited participation. I've joined!

Would be kind of special if those who opt for a lifetime membership were identified as a Lifetime Premier Member.

Just a thought.

That would be nice. I paid for the lifetime but just says SMF Premier Member. Kind of feel like I was tossed aside when I see it on others.

That would be nice. I paid for the lifetime but just says SMF Premier Member. Kind of feel like I was tossed aside when I see it on others.
Truly sorry and thank you for letting me know.. I have corrected this for you.

No one is tossed aside here.. I just make mistakes sometimes but always happy to make it right and apologize.:)

Reactions: Traeger.Rage.BBQ
Anyone, and I do mean anyone who paid for lifetime membership in the past and does not see the "Lifetime Premier" badge on your username, let me know and I will fix it pronto. It's the least I can do for your awesome support of this forum.

Upgrading was an easy decision. Great people. Great resource. Worth every penny. I have learned, and continue to learn from the folks here at SMF. Thank you.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky