Small Flat OKJ Bronco

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
This time i wont fall asleep.

Going with a very lite mustard coat followed by some pickle juice.
mpjl.jpg

mpjl1.jpg

Both sides and all around. Apply the lowrys.
mpjl2.jpg

mpjl3.jpg

Fat side up follow with some pickle juice spritz in an hour.

Smoke is chunks of the whiskey oak staves, 4 chunks.
mpjl4.jpg

Lawry's. Interesting. The only beef I add Lawry's to is prime rib (and it works great on PR)
👀
I'll bite

EDIT: was in Publix yesterday. I don't buy much meat at publix unless it's rib roasts - which they do occasionally at 6.99 lb or even more rarely butt @ .99. They had a bunch of flats. 12.99$ a lb. Who buys them at that price....?....

Crushed it! It looks juicy and a real nice smoke ring too. Man, I was burned out after three days of brisket munching, but you have me craving again!

I agree looks great. I did a small 5 pound flat last weekend and it was decent, not likely as good as yours and my slicing skills are weak, but it was tasty. The 2nd day sandwich was even better. Nice work on that!

I agree looks great. I did a small 5 pound flat last weekend and it was decent, not likely as good as yours and my slicing skills are weak, but it was tasty. The 2nd day sandwich was even better. Nice work on that!
Thanks

Im sure yours was very good.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky