Slightly Different Look This Morning?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

seenred

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
Feb 9, 2009
N.E. Oklahoma
Anyone else seeing a slightly new look/layout to the site this morning...or do I have gremlins in my machine again??

Red

Ya I got it too,,, started yesterday,, I think they did this once before and went back to the old style,,, I don't have a home page button thou??
th_crybaby2.gif

DS

home page button is at the very bottom of the page

or at the top ... the "smokingmeatforums" emblem... click on it to take you to the home page... I like that you don't have to scroll back to the top of the page to click on it(or the other sub forums) ... which I haven't gotten use to yet... still scrolling the page back to the top...

I'm not a fan - the search function has become extremely difficult.  If my mouse moves OFF of the magnifying glass, the search field goes away.  The search function was apparent and easy to use before - and it was the thing I use the most on this site. 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky