SISH-KABOBS for SUPPER

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gary s

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jan 6, 2011
My wife saw a recipe for Sausage Kabob's and wanted to gice them a try.
We do Kabobs all the time, usually beef, pork or shrimp.

We used Store bought Kielbasa Sausage, Tomatoes, Onions, Red & Yellow sweet peppers, Pineapple, Mushrooms and Sausage.
All cut into pieces and on the Skewer , Covered with Zesty Italian Dressing and lit sit for a while, turning them every so often. Then Onto a nice hot grill.
Grilled till veggies were starting to get a little brown around the edges and tender.

All loaded on the Grill

IMG_1555-001.jpg

And My Plate
IMG_1556-001.jpg

Thank you for looking

Gary

Oh Yeah!!!
Those Look Great, Gary!!
I could wrestle at least one of them down!!
Nice Job!
Like.

Bear

Not really into schrooms, but that's easily remedied. Pass the skewer.

Point for sure
Chris

Not really into schrooms, but that's easily remedied.

Many years ago I shifted my 'bobs around. I put everything on it's own skewer, due to different cooking times and different tastes.

I love mushrooms soaked in Italian dressing and grilled. Other members of my family find them disgusting. So instead of picking the old maids off their plates, I get them all to myself.

Reactions: jcam222
Thanks a lot Guys. I really liked them. Love Kielbasa and all those veggies were great. I like the Beef and Shrimp the Best, but the Pork and sausage come in a very close second. Since the sausage was already cooked I loaded everything onto the skewer instead od seperating the meat from the veggies as I do thith the others

Gary

Gary they look great and I know they tasted great,had some veggie kabobs the other night for dinner.Likes
Richie

Those look great. I love kabobs , nice and convenient finger food. I need to get on making some soon. My wife loves when I do bacon wrapped scallop kabobs too.

Thank's

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky