Shrimp Alfredo

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
After looking at jar of Alfredo and seen only 3 carbs per 1/4 cup I new what to do with some of the left over spaghetti squash. This was so good. Used some blacken seasoning on shrimp. I only planned on eating half but could not stop.

20200813_161747.jpg

Looks real good brian. We do Cajun shrimp Alfredo pretty often and yours looks delicious. Nice house shoes
Is it to late to edit that? Was having problems with bone spur and bought a good pair of slippers. Why did I not do that years ago? This Intermittent Fasting has cured my foot problem and my back!

Wow. Great looking plate there. Shrimp taken to the next level. Comfort food I could see myself eating plate after plate. Wife has A spaghetti squash I may have to Indian leg wrestle for now. Thanks for the post and inspiration. You nailed it buddy

That looks great. I've not found a Jarred Alfredo I like but I make it often enough that it's no big deal. We usually have Alfredo with Chicken or Italian Sausage over pasta. I love the idea of Shrimp over Vegetables. You inspired me!...JJ

Reactions: TNJAKE
Looks great Brian! Love Shrimp Alfredo, one of my favorites, can't get it that often. Haven't found any of the jar ones that I like. And the fact it's low carb is a bonus. Keep up the great work!

We usually just do blackened shrimp, but the Alfredo sauce just kicks it up a notch! Nicely done, gonna have to give it a try! I do have a jar of it in the pantry.
Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky