Shrimp ABT's

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mossymo

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
May 30, 2007
Glenburn, North Dakota
21 Jalapeno's

68993909_IMG_2587.jpg
-----

42 shrimp with Louisiana Cajun seasoning

ff4884ff_IMG_2590.jpg

-----

42 poppers with Philadelphia Cream Cheese, sharp cheddar shredded cheese, minced garlic, and more Louisiana Cajun seasoning and shrimp

e4da6fba_IMG_2592.jpg

-----

42 poppers with Piladelphia Cream Cheese and shrimp wrapped in bacon

209cdfab_IMG_2593.jpg

-----

42 poppers with Piladelphia Cream Cheese and shrimp wrapped in bacon and on the Yoder set at 250º with the A-MAZE-N for a little additional oak smoke.

b40a16b6_IMG_2595.jpg

-----

My buddy "Grissom" guarding the smoker hoping I drop something!

2bab236b_IMG_2598.jpg

-----

The finished product

d1359ffb_IMG_2604.jpg

-----

Oh and our crazy Golden Retriever "Grissom" got in the St Patty's Day partying mood!

1aa7c2a3_IMG_2580.jpg

Looking good my friend. I bet those are real tasty 

haha, cheeers!  Love the post! My golden is the same way. While reading your post I was singing, 42 poppers on the smoker.., take one down, don't pass it around, just pound it down! 

They sure look beautiful...How long were they in the Smoker? Were the Shrimp still tender? I would think the Shimp would overcook before the Jalapeno and Bacon was done...JJ

They sure look beautiful...How long were they in the Smoker? Were the Shrimp still tender? I would think the Shimp would overcook before the Jalapeno and Bacon was done...JJ

They were about 2 1/2 hours at 250º, till the bacon looked done to my preference. No the shrimp were fine, was worried about them being over done and rubbery also, but honestly they were perfect.

wow what a nice finish you got on those! So i notice in the pic some containers in the back. Little hard to see, but they look like different pellet containers? If so are those for the AMNPS

wow what a nice finish you got on those! So i notice in the pic some containers in the back. Little hard to see, but they look like different pellet containers? If so are those for the AMNPS

Thanks! Those containers each have a different flavor of pellet and hold 40 lbs. They are made by Kingsford for charcoal storage but working great for pellets; I also have one other containers for Stubb's Charcoal. The pellets I do use in the A-MAZE-N, but the Yoder in the pic is a pellet burner also; it is the Yoder YS640.

Marty, yours looked so good I had to try them last night. I used mozzerela though and some paul prudhomme shrimp seasoning. Pretty good! If I could figure out how to post the picture on my phone I would. Might have to wait until I get home so I can use my pc!

Bigfish

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky