Shoulder Baaaaa

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
The real shoulder :emoji_astonished::emoji_laughing:

Had shoulder surgery yesterday to fix ton ligament. they had to anchor back to bone with lapro then they did 5" incision on top to grind bone and remove some stuff.

Hard trying to do lefty stuff, my wife been doing great with the sausage making.

This one is worse than when they did my left. Coffee in hand and my buddy behind me.
IMG_1399.jpg

Your looking good Rick!
I’m sure you will heal quickly!
I think Judy could do the sausage thing too, she helps now & really could do it alone! The only thing that takes a bit of practice is stuffing, but she helps with that too.
Al

Reactions: negolien
Wishing you a speedy recovery, and who knows maybe some ability to be ambidextrous, that would be handy, I can’t wipe my nose with my left hand.

Here's to hoping you heal up fast Rick, somebody has to feed them yardbirds! They want to do full replacement surgery on both my shoulders, I'd rather live in pain. RAY

I can feel your pain lol.. I also had tendon and ligament issues after surgery. I throw like a girl now strong side :<( .. I hope you heal well best wishes.
arm pins.jpg

Wishing you a swift recovery. Wife minding the hen house these days?
I'm left handed and some habits got developed around that trait.
Broke my left hand skiing in a freak accident many many years ago.
Learned to write with the other hand in a few days.
I was never comfortable leaning left and wiping with the right hand.
Good luck!

• Haha
Reactions: Colin1230
Thanks y'all

Not fun at all.

JD?

Ummm not for me, Now Angels Envy, Blanton's, Buffalo Trace or Just bout all from Boundary Oak.....Yeah Buddy

Bummer Rick hope you heal fairly quickly or at least the pain eases up sooner rather than later

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky