Short Ribs and Little Wings with Potato Wedges ( all small things lol )

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks phenomenal David, I’d have been all over a plate of that! Nice job!

Thanks Justin for the like and the comment

Yes it was hard not to eat all the ribs in one setting.
Can't believe they called that a Family size package , and at that price. Must be thinking a family of models that only eat crackers once a day. Sorry if this offended any models out there . I meant no harm, lol

David

That looks good also Brian , thanks for the link, I think the pears would be a nice flavor with all the other items. :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

David
Asian pears there for tenderizer. Can't get them without a road trip. I use some fresh frozen pineapple but you can't marinade it for long with pineapple or become mushy.

Asian pears there for tenderizer. Can't get them without a road trip. I use some fresh frozen pineapple but you can't marinade it for long with pineapple or become mushy.

I understand that and with the pineapple I have made the meat on other cooks too mushy.
It is to be used sparingly as a tenderizer
Buy I find the Short ribs are very tender already . Or at least the ones I have used

Thanks for the info though.

David

Reactions: BrianGSDTexoma
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky