Share your Green Mountain Grill Pork butt Profile?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

matuz

Original poster
Jul 5, 2011
Missouri
I am going to throw a butt or...two actually....on my Daniel Boone Sunday night, hoping to wake to some delicious pulled pork for lunch on Monday. I was looking at the profile to smoke pork on my GMG App, and was wondering if anyone had toyed around created one and and would want to share?

I was just going to go salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and smoke. Rub it all on with mustard.

No disrespect intended, but I'm assuming the GMG App Profile is some sort of virtual cookbook that the manufacturer has fine tuned specifically to their grill? My sous vide stick circulator has something like that, although I've never used it.

Could you tell us more details like recommended pit temps, estimated cook times, whether you are smoking in a pan or not, recommended resting time etc, etc.?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky