semi pro but new on this site

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bbq bubba

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Feb 12, 2007
new baltimore, mi
hey all, love the posts and the pics, look forward to learning the site, any michigan bbq'ers here
PDT_Armataz_01_11.gif

Welcome BBQ Bubba -

Great place you found here! Friendliest folks on the internet. Pull up a chair and look around. Sign up for Jeff's smoking eCourse and you learn alot in a hurry.

Welcome to SMF bbq bubba. Looking forward to seeing your posts. Ask any questions you have. Don't forget we love to see those pics so bring em on.

Keep Smokin

michigan....I thought all they did there was make cars!!!!!! well, I'm sure if you look long and hard you might find one or two, but honestly....does it matter????? heck if I can smoke out in the rainy northwest and all ;) anyhow....welcome to the forums from a less then semi pro :grin:

Welcome to the SMF bbq bubba and a Hi and Hello shoutout from the other side of the state :D Looking foward to hearing bout your smoking experiences.

smoked, a little rain and wind ain't nothin, try -20deg and 30mph winds...now were talking!!!:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky