Selling out. Getting rid of all my smoking gear

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dirtsailor2003

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
Oct 4, 2012
Bend Oregon
Don't need it anymore!

8066b19b961fe7e3595beb89285359d7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guess you'll be putting all your guns on flea bay as well?    What a life change......but as long as you have your bag of Ball Park seasoned pork, you'll be doing just fine.

Guess you'll be putting all your guns on flea bay as well?    What a life change......but as long as you have your bag of Ball Park seasoned pork, you'll be doing just fine.
Probably need a can of SPAM and Vienna Sausages too just to get by!

Just got back from Springfield and catching up on posts.  Looked at the title and thought you'd gone off the deep end!

"Sweet and Tangy"  ....LOL Cracks me up!

We are all just a bunch of BBQ snobs. Thank goodness for that! 

B

Hmmm  Now that I think about it... Might try a little Tang in a PB rub just to see what happens! After all, They took it into space right?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky