Seeking a new injection for my yearly pig roast

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokingd

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Apr 2, 2009
Vegreville, AB, Canada
Hello all I am looking for a different injection for this years pig roast.  And I KNOW this is the place to ask all the good folks for ideas.  The injection I have used the past 7 years is great but I just really would like a change any and all ideas will be tested as the pig out isn't till Sept. long weekend.  Please refrain from posting "if it ain't broke don't fix it" and the likes.

Thanks in advance for all suggestions and I will try to post my thoughts on each recipe as I try them.

Dennis

• 32oz Apple Juice
  • 32oz Water
  • 1/2 cup Kosher Salt
  • 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
  • 1/2 cup Lt. Corn Syrup
  • 1/4 cup Red Wine Vinegar
  • 1/2 cup Dry Rub
  • 1 TBS Worcestershire
  • 1 TBS soy
Here is one i found.. Hope this helps ya

Get a suckling and try this, beef broth with habanero, inject it and soak it . Pork doesn't need alot to taste great. If your not keen on heat use serranos and say you used habaneros.
cool.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky