Scarbelly Wings and Thanks to Everyone

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Disco, very nice thread & tribute! We sure do have a lot of talented folks on the forums, including you!

Disco, very nice thread & tribute! We sure do have a lot of talented folks on the forums, including you!
Thanks, Justin. I knew this would happen though. I should have mentioned you and all the great smokes you have posted. Sigh. Mea culpa!

Look great Disco.

I did up a batch of Scarbelly wings for a football party and they were a big hit. People still mention about how much they enjoy them.

The people that have been mentioned are all an asset to this forum. I have enjoyed there generosity of sharing their BBQ knowledge with us. When asked where I learned to make such good BBQ. I always mention this forum as a source.

Would also like to give thanks to Chef JimmyJ for sharing his BBQ recipes. They have gotten me some nice compliments and introduced my tastes buds to some amazing flavors.
Yep Chef Jimmy has also taught me a lot. You are just doomed to forget someone when there are so many great experts on the site.

Reactions: ksblazer
Great looking wings and post Disco. I like you and so many others have learned a lot from this forum and members. We just try to give back when we can.

Great looking wings and post Disco. I like you and so many others have learned a lot from this forum and members. We just try to give back when we can.
You are too modest, Adam. Not only are you a great smoker I have learned from, your work on the site is much appreciated.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky