Scallops

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 25, 2014
Attleboro,Ma
Thawed some nice sized Scallops

DSCN0203.JPG

Saute in butter then held on the side,made a sauce with Tomato,Onion,Garlic & Pesto
Scallops returned to finish
DSCN0207.JPG

Plated forgot pic of Garlic Bread
DSCN0210.JPG

Thanks for looking
Richie

Nice looking Scallops Richie, they're still about 19.00/lb. here. To pricey for me.

Point for sure.

Chris

Fantastic looking scallops Richie!
Your eating like a king lately!
What a delicious looking meal!
Congrats on making the carousel!
Al

Nice looking Scallops Richie, they're still about 19.00/lb. here. To pricey for me.

Point for sure.

Chris
Chris I got these last Nov. while I was in Ma. I bought a few containers they were only $9.00 # Down here they are 19 or more for that size. Thanks for the point I appreciate it
Richie

Fantastic looking scallops Richie!
Your eating like a king lately!
What a delicious looking meal!
Congrats on making the carousel!
Al
Al Thank eating well for sure getting some nicer weather so I should be able to get the Kettle or smoker going soon.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Awesome like them scallops too. For sure down our way too they have gotten pricey. Like them bacon wrapped also and off the grill makes them all better.

Warren

Scallops are perfect for a good pasta dish, and yours looks really good, Richie.

Scallops have always been one of my favorites among shellfish but, I can't seem to get rid of the sand that I find in virtually every scallop I get from Costco.

Awesome like them scallops too. For sure down our way too they have gotten pricey. Like them bacon wrapped also and off the grill makes them all better.

Warren
Warren Thank you we enjoy sea food,a few more weeks we will observe Lent (no meat on Fri) I agree Bacon wrap grilled are high on my list.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Scallops are perfect for a good pasta dish, and yours looks really good, Richie.

Scallops have always been one of my favorites among shellfish but, I can't seem to get rid of the sand that I find in virtually every scallop I get from Costco.
Pete Thank you that was fresh pasta store bought. I have never tried Cosco are they frozen? You may be able to make a salt brine to rinse them.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Wow, very nicely done, and I thought this place was all about meat.
Thanks for makin me hungry.

FP Thanks I am glad it made you hungry.This site covers everything bread,desserts,curing ETC ETC
Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky