Scallop Fra-Diavolo

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 25, 2014
Attleboro,Ma
Steve H Steve H posted a Shrimp a while back I did it was good. Yesterday we wanted some sea food so Scallop Fra-Diavolo won.
Had 8 nice pieces for the dish all dry and ready to sear.
DSCN0683.JPG
Seared both sides took about 3 min. each side
DSCN0687.JPG
Chopped some Olives added some Red Pepper Flakes
DSCN0688.JPG
Home made sauce and a small can added to make enough
DSCN0689.JPG
Every thing added back to the pan an covered with cheese
DSCN0691.JPG
Baked at 350 F for 25 min.
DSCN0693.JPG
Sorry forgot to get a plated shot
Taste Great Thanks for the idea Steve
Richie

Last edited:
Good to see you Richie, your scallop fra diavolo looks awesome! That’s one of my favorite pasta dishes but I never thought to have it with scallops. Those scallops look perfect too!

Merry Christmas Richie and stay safe.

Good to see you Richie, your scallop fra diavolo looks awesome! That’s one of my favorite pasta dishes but I never thought to have it with scallops. Those scallops look perfect too!

Merry Christmas Richie and stay safe.
Wife an I enjoyed it, first time I ever thought about doing it that way.Thanks for the Like Stay save you and your family
Richie

Boy howdy Richie, I'd be absolutely thrilled to be sitting down a plate of those scallops, Like! RAY

Merry Christmas to you and yours Richie, That plate looks awfully tasty.

Point for sure
Chris

Looks great . Don't get the chance to eat a lot of sea food . Love scallops though .
Merry Christmas to you and your family , and stay safe .
Thanks for posting .

That looks Awesome, Richie!!
I love Scallops, but I have to eat them alone!
Nice Job!
Like.

Bear

Richie...that looks REALLY good sir. I'd be all over a plate of that. Alas however,I cannot get Tracy into seafood unfortunately. Me on the other hand...OH YES!!

Robert

Awesome dude!
I have a pound of scallops in the freezer &this may be my New Year’s Eve appetizer! I have some shrimp & lobster in there too, so this may be an epic appetizer!
Thanks for the idea!
Al

Very nice! I never thought about using scallops. But I do now! I would be all over a plate of that. Hmm. Tonight I'm on my own for dinner.....

Boy howdy Richie, I'd be absolutely thrilled to be sitting down a plate of those scallops, Like! RAY
Ray Thank you I was hoping the snow would have melted I wanted to smoke them in butter and sear on the grill. Thanks for the Like
Richie

Merry Christmas to you and yours Richie, That plate looks awfully tasty.

Point for sure
Chris
Chris Thank you and Merry Christmas to you and yours
Thanks for the Point
Richie

Looks great . Don't get the chance to eat a lot of sea food . Love scallops though .
Merry Christmas to you and your family , and stay safe .
Thanks for posting .
Rich we didn't have them to often were we where living, but they are always on sale here & I have a lot in the freezer. Merry Christmas to you and your family also
Thanks for the LIke
Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky