Saying Hello to the Roll Call

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by txbbqkid, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Im Dean from the Texas Panhandle. Im a young enthusiast, 23, but i have built over 14 cookers (3 trailer smokers, and the rest backyard smokers and pits) in the past 6 years and I'm looking for new and improved designs to build. I am a high school coach and teacher and i BBQ and build on the side. I love cooking all kinds of foods but BBQ is definitely my favorite. So any help with designs ideas or delicious recipes would be greatly appreciate here. 

2. sprky

sprky Master of the Pit OTBS Member

[​IMG]  to SMF Dean. You have come to the right place for smoking info. This site is loaded with great info just use the search bar at top of page to find what you are looking for. If you can't locate the answer just ask folks here are willing to share there knowledge. I am looking forward to your builds.  Sounds like you have allot of build knowledge to share, and I look forward to your posts and help to those that need it. 

3. toxie

toxie Meat Mopper SMF Premier Member

Welcome to SMF!! Lots of good folks and information here...  [​IMG]

4. Hello Dean and welcome to SMF!

5. tyotrain

tyotrain Master of the Pit

Welcome to SMF its nice to have ya.. There is lots to learn  and great people to learn from.. Have fun and Happy smoking.

6. jrod62

jrod62 Smoking Guru Group Lead OTBS Member

[​IMG]

7. scarbelly

scarbelly Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Hey Dean Welcome to SMF - come to Cali and build  me a smoker 

8. scrappynadds

scrappynadds Smoking Fanatic

Well Dean you have a question SMF has the answer...........Recipes galore............Welcome and enjoy

9. chef jimmyj

chef jimmyj Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator Group Lead OTBS Member

Welcome to the SMF Family...Darn I wish you lived closer!...JJ

10.   Dean, welcome to SMF.  Why not post some of your work. We all like smoker builds.  

Chuck

11. smokinal

smokinal Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Welcome to SMF Dean!

12. Ill see what pictures i can find. I know i have pictures of my last little project, nothing special just got bored and had some scraps laying around. Ill try to find pictures from my past ones. I believe my AG teacher still has alot.

13. africanmeat

africanmeat Master of the Pit OTBS Member

[​IMG]

14. Any Pice yet Dean.?.............[​IMG]