Saying goodbye...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SherryT

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Dec 23, 2017
Crawford AL
Of all the pets I've had the privilege of caring for, he was the sweetest of them all.

Izzy.jpg

Rest, my sweet little angel.

Izzy
June 1, 2006
November 23, 2020

So sorry for your loss. They quickly become part of the Family. Then the time goes by so fast. We've had dogs all of our lives. You'll always have the memories. Stay safe.

Reactions: JC in GB
Some hurt more than others that's for sure . 14 years is a good run at a great life .
Something to be said for that . Hang in there , stay safe .

Reactions: JC in GB
Sorry Sherry!
Over the years we have lost so many pets I can’t even count them all.
And each one hurts like you lost a family member.
Al

Thank you all so very much for listening and for your kind words...the last couple of days have been hard on the both of us. He wasn't our only pet, but he was dearly loved.

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. Our Dogs love unconditionally, and unlike relatives, are always there for you. We lost one of our Boys back in Aug. It was difficult for us, and, his two brothers...JJ

I am so sorry for your loss.... Any time I read posts like this I have feeling how my heart squeezes in my chest..... I literally feel it.... It reminds me that time runs way too fast.... I have two beagles and we love them a lot.... They are full members of my family....

Very sorry to hear of your loss! Lost one ourselves earlier this year...it's a hard thing, but I also look at it as the more it breaks our hearts, the more it shows how very special they were to us. Hang in there, it does get better and remember the good memories!

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky