Saw this at Lowe’s today

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SlickRockStones

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Mar 12, 2018
Fornetto Basso 18” vertical smoker. Looks well built with heavy looking legs, tight locking clamps and high temp moulded seals on access doors. Each section has probe ports and folding handles. Was not able to access the grates and pan or lift the lid as it was displayed up high. Price was $199. On sale now $179.
9D3C70A5-3A44-435D-ABE2-A4131672A889.jpeg

Reactions: jmtyndall
Hmm, I'm hitting up Lowe's today after work I might give the ol onceover. Honestly, it's got a lot of the quality of life features that some of the WSM users have done mod's for. Price isn't bad either, and according to their website they have a 22" model. It also says on their site that you can "Add or remove sections to quickly transform into a larger capacity smoker or a convenient charcoal brazier." Kind of makes me wonder if they offer extra sections for sale to increase your capacity. Having a manufacturer part for this option is nice compared to WSM where you have to hunt for a custom provider. Not difficult to find, but an actual branded one is interesting.

If I was in the need for a second vertical style, which I might be in the next 4/5 months, I think I'd definitely take a strong look at this in the 22" model.

Looks like this one is the “entry level” model. They make the 22and 18 with stainless guts and a few other things.

Reactions: JC in GB
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky