Savory Stuffed Pork Loin

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Well Chile as usual it looks amazing, I am copying this one and showing the wife. I can see us doing this up. Awesome looking and I bet very tasty....:points1:
Thanks AB, my wife liked this one a lot, bet your's does too.
Thanks for the Point.
Yet another recipe knocked out of the park!
Thanks a bunch.
Dang Dude! Looks delicious! Points!
Thank you for the compliment and Point.
WOW! That thing looks amazing. Awesome technique, and mad skills! I would love a slice or 10 of that!  
Way too kind, thank you.

Just saw some beautiful Pork Loin Roasts at Winn Dixie for $1.29/lb. didn't buy one for smoking b/c I figured they would dry out too bad. But this is a GREAT IDEA! Can't wait to go get a couple and try my hand at it i am thinking about creme cheese stuffing with spicy pepper jelly... Thanks again!

The loins smoke quite well. It's easier to goof up and dry them out in the oven. They make good leftovers, too. Depending on just how you prepare and smoke them, they can resemble Canadian bacon - very good sliced cold for sandwiches, or diced into a batch of beans.

You've been on a roll, here, lately, Chili
icon_smile.gif

Beautiful cook again and point!

Dan

The loins smoke quite well. It's easier to goof up and dry them out in the oven. They make good leftovers, too. Depending on just how you prepare and smoke them, they can resemble Canadian bacon - very good sliced cold for sandwiches, or diced into a batch of beans.

To get the Canadian Bacon effect do you need to Cold Smoke? This interests me as we are big breakfast eaters and sandwich eaters.

To get the Canadian Bacon effect do you need to Cold Smoke? This interests me as we are big breakfast eaters and sandwich eaters.
We make it fairly regularly with TenderQuick using the simple recipe from Morton's web-site and have never smoked it. It fries up nice.
I've suggested smoking it but the boss says to leave it alone. :wife:

Looks Awesome!!
drool.gif
---
points.gif

Mighty Tasty!
drool.gif

Beautiful Colors!
icon14.gif

Too pretty though---Should be for Christmas!!
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

Nice Job!
icon14.gif

Bear

Just saw some beautiful Pork Loin Roasts at Winn Dixie for $1.29/lb. didn't buy one for smoking b/c I figured they would dry out too bad. But this is a GREAT IDEA! Can't wait to go get a couple and try my hand at it i am thinking about creme cheese stuffing with spicy pepper jelly... Thanks again!
Definitely try some Loin, it is excellent on the smoker or grill, stuffed or just seasoned.
It is juicy and delicious when cooked to no more than 145' IT.
Pull it at 142' and the IT will rise to 145', Do Not Overcook.

I also like cutting 1.5" or thicker boneless chops from the Loin, and reverse searing it to get a really crunchy crust.

John
You've been on a roll, here, lately, Chili :icon_smile:
Beautiful cook again and point!

Dan
Thanks Dan, I just love to cook, and eat.
I guess it shows... I know it shows on my waistline :icon_lol:
Appreciate the Point too.

John

Looks Awesome!!:drool ---:points:

Mighty Tasty!:drool

Beautiful Colors!Thumbs Up

Too pretty though---Should be for Christmas!!:PDT_Armataz_01_12:

Nice Job!Thumbs Up

Bear
Bear, you're really too kind with all the flattery.
But dang, two Drooling smilies, it must look pretty good.
Appreciate the compliments and Point.

John

Bear, you're really too kind with all the flattery.
But dang, two Drooling smilies, it must look pretty good.
Appreciate the compliments and Point.

John
John,

I keep a Tight rein on my Smileys, and never allow them to Exaggerate!!  
biggrin.gif

I'd be very Proud of those slices!!
icon14.gif

John

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky