Sausage Sammies and Spam Sammies

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Sausage Sammies and Spam Sammies

2 for the price of one, here!!

This one has been sitting around in my MAC for awhile, because I have been down for awhile.
It's difficult to post this stuff, and I
have trouble concentrating. I'll do my best, but I'm getting tired of proofreading & fixing so much of it.

Mrs Bear is now doing most of the cooking, so the only posting of food that I'll be doing will be stuff from the last few weeks that has been sitting around.
First I Ninja’d a few Fresh Sausages for a couple Sammies.
Then I mixed up some Tallarico’s Steak Sandwich Sauce & some Pepper Strips.
I sliced up some Sausages real thin & mixed the sauce & peppers into an open face Sammy. (Boy that was Great!!)

Then a Spam & Cheese Sammy for my third night. Deviled Eggs on the side:

Thanks for lookin!

Bear

First 2 sausages, with some Tallarico's Steak Sandwich Sauce & Sweet Pepper strips:
IMG_8737.JPG

First 2 completed:
IMG_8735.JPG

Building second night's Sammie's: Sausages sliced up thin:
IMG_8738.JPG

2nd night close-up----Fill with Steak Sandwich Sauce & thin-sliced sausage.
IMG_8739.JPG

Spam Sam!
IMG_8731.JPG

3rd night Sammy of Spam & American Cheese. With Deviled E#ggs & Pickle Chips on the side:
IMG_8732.JPG

Looks good to me. Man I havent had a fried spam sammich in a while. And that steak sauce looks interesting. Gonna have to look it up.

Jim

Some fine lookin' sanny's there John, I'd have to say Mrs Bear is doing a top notch job too, those deviled eggs don't just make themselves! I hear you about proof-reading and fixing mistakes, seems to be my new hobby. RAY

Looks great as always . I could go for fried spam and some yellow mustard on a bun myself .

Reactions: clifish
Nice looking plate Bear, I hope you start feeling better soon.

My air fryer died last week, so took the opportunity of jumping on the same Ninja you have. I have been playing with and it is really cool. Still in the learning curve. We did burgers last night and I was surprised the Ninja cut it off a t 121 deg for med-rare. unsure, I let it fly for a bit longer. Overdone, I never even thought that the ninja was smart enough to account for carry over!

I won't make that mistake when I do the Ribeyes. Thanks for all your posts on this fryer, that will surely help in the learning curve.

Looks good John

Point for sure

Chris

It all looks real good to me, except the Spam.
I could eat a dozen of those deviled eggs!
Glad to see you back posting!
Al

It all looks good Bear, but the sliced sausage with the Tallaricos looks fantastic!! Sorry to hear you're having a rough go of it but sure glad to see you back and posting. Been wondering where you were hiding :emoji_wink:

Robert

Looks great Bear!

I'm a big Spam fan and I've been doing a lot of it fried in the Ninja.

Looks awesome Bear! I especially dig the sausage with Tallaricos sauce. Definitely want to try that!!! Awesome to see you posting again. All my families prayers for your strength to return soon!

All looks great as usual, John. I haven't had Spam in years either. Been using Pork Roll when I get it. Those Deviled Eggs are trying to steal the show. Glad to see you posting again.

I don't see anything I wouldn't inhale Bear. Great looking plates!

Dave
Thank You Dave!!
Appreciate that !!

Bear

Looks good to me. Man I havent had a fried spam sammich in a while. And that steak sauce looks interesting. Gonna have to look it up.

Jim
Thank You Jim!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looks good John........... Mrs bear continues to prove she's a keeper....

Reactions: chopsaw
Some fine lookin' sanny's there John, I'd have to say Mrs Bear is doing a top notch job too, those deviled eggs don't just make themselves! I hear you about proof-reading and fixing mistakes, seems to be my new hobby. RAY

Thank You Ray!!
Couldn't do without her now!!
Brain doesn't work right, and the shaking doesn't help either!!

Bear

All looks tasty!
Was the spam done in the Ninja?
Thank You Mose!!
Yup!!!
Ninja Does awesome Spam!!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky