Sausage potato chowder.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nice . Love a good soup .
Thank you!

Steve thst looks like one hearty and delicious soup!! Something about soup like that and a cold day that just fits like a glove.
Thanks Jeff! And it sure does.

Boy howdy, in the low 30's here this morning, I could go for a bowl of that soup for breakfast! RAY
Thanks Ray! It does have some breakfast elements in it. Sausage, potatoes, milk.....

Looks great from my place.

Warren
Thanks Warren!

Wife loves soup but I'm more of a meat and potatoes type but that looks awesome and I think would make us both happy. Thanks I'm gonna try it

Wife loves soup but I'm more of a meat and potatoes type but that looks awesome and I think would make us both happy. Thanks I'm gonna try it

You're welcome! If you try it. Let me know your thoughts.

Steve, just have to say thanks for that recipe! It was awesome!

20210112_170829.jpg

Now if I had a couple little chefs like Travis, Sowsage Sowsage does maybe could've had some tasty sammies to go with it!

Ryan

Steve, just have to say thanks for that recipe! It was awesome!

View attachment 479972
Now if I had a couple little chefs like Travis, Sowsage Sowsage does maybe could've had some tasty sammies to go with it!

Ryan
Ryan if you were closer i would have sent them over to make sammies for ya. Ryder especially.... He is like me and loves people to experience his food more than he likes to eat it himself. And I agree! Steve's recipe for the chowder is awesome!

I used this one and it was good

20210202_093322.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky