Sausage Pops?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Maybe some kielbasa pops someday!

train.gif

those look pretty neat.. gonna make sure not to show them to the Boss (wife).. she'll want one... Rick.. that doesn't look like an RV kitchen ?

those look pretty neat.. gonna make sure not to show them to the Boss (wife).. she'll want one... Rick.. that doesn't look like an RV kitchen ?
LOL

In the rec room at the park

Could you use it to make a beef pasty????
Last year i made pemmican balls

Pulverized jerky mixed with ground currants, chunky pnut butter, honey and rolled into balls. Great quick snack

Last edited:
Rick's RV is like a Tardis.... it's bigger on the inside

That's neat.  How do you ice them? With a icing that sets up to form a shell?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(and for those who did not get the Tardis comment - it's a Dr Who thing).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TARDIS

Outside view....

Inside view....

She uses melters for the coating. Then you dip the cake pop.

She uses melters for the coating. Then you dip the cake pop.
Cool....

My elder daughter just informed me we have one of those "somewhere" in the basement.  I never knew we had one.  Guess I need to go rummage (ie, clean up or at least reorganize stuff) and see if I can find it.  It's like a shell game down there.... Let's see, which box (of hundreds) do I start looking in...

You know............It just might work as an electric Aebleskiver pan.........
icon_idea.gif

33.gif
OK I've never seen that word before so I had to search it and now you have my wheels a turning! Just what I need...another appliance but I just have to try these! 

I grew up with Aebleskiver. I have a very strong Danish heritage on my mothers side. My great Aunt would make them for us as kids and we loved em. We looked forward to a big platter of Aebleskiver as much as Christmas morning! It was always a great treat for us.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky