Saturday night breakfast

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

JLeonard

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Apr 17, 2020
Southaven, MS
After a two week battle with the ‘vid and finally going back to work to do a 4 day 12 hour stretch I was craving breakfast. Saw on the instagram where a fella made French toast using vanilla ice cream as the base. Was finally able to have all my littles ( grand daughters) over. So breakfast was on the menu!
34C2696D-23A7-4B3D-B470-6E666DD9CB6B.jpeg
4 scoops vanilla ice cream
2 eggs
brown sugar
kroger had thick sliced bacon in their meat case with Nashville hot seasoning. Had to try that also.
48401D72-4D45-44A4-B994-863F0F3E808D.jpeg
D93FEA55-F6BF-416F-8914-A9A5FCB9A5E5.jpeg
griddle full of regular bacon going.

696BAC4B-D979-4BB5-BC39-638DC6A7178A.jpeg
my plate of eggs and toast on the griddle.
and the loaded plate.
F91D5E69-A8BE-4EAD-8B7C-9E7A912B7CD3.jpeg
glad I finally got my taste buds back. The bacon was pretty good had just a little bit of heat to it.
thanks for looking.
Jim

Looks delicious!! Glad your getting to feeling better!! Great your taste buds are back, know a few people struggling with lack of taste buds after a long time yet.

Reactions: JLeonard
Great looking breakfast Jim!
That French toast looks amazing!
I bet all the littles were happy!!
Al

That's a plate full of good looking eats right there Jim. Great job on the food and congrats on beating the virus. I couldn't imagine losing my taste. That would be horrible.

Robert

Reactions: JLeonard
Yes sir Jim I love breakfast anytime of the day and yours looks great!
Glad you're back at it again!
We just got over it but I never lost smell or taste. But my wife did and I can't even imagine losing both.

Keith

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky