Saturday Down South

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

615cpa

Original poster
Mar 24, 2013
I've got 3 couples coming over for the Auburn Ole Miss game tonight and a there will be a total of 12 kids at my house today....no pressure right?!?  I picked up a 7.71 butt from my local butcher yesterday....injected it (4 parts Apple Juice, 1 part Apple Cider Vinegar and 2 tsp of rub) and rubbed it down last night (modified Bilbo's Rub).  Got the fire going and the smoke rolling (apple wood chunks over GFS lump charcoal) and here is where we are right now.

Last edited:
its the iGrill app.  They sell the all of the probes that go with it off their web site

That sure looks good man, I bet you made a bunch of people happy today! Congrats!

I thought Ol'Miss was the Rebels or maybe a black bear (that sounds more prejudice than a rebel to me), did  they change to the War Eagles now? So they are the Black Bear Rebel War Eagles...... wow they are covering their bases. Throw in a Tiger and a Gator and they'll have it covered!

Whoa.... you see the Irish uniforms today?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky