Santa Rosa

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Sven Svensson

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Dec 5, 2021
Sonoma County, California
New-ish member but I’ve lurked for years. I live in Santa Rosa. I get my Knotty Wood Plum pellets at Friedman’s along with Rob’s rubs and sauces. I get my Lumberjack pellets at Pacific Flyways in Dixon. It’s a bit of a trip but the closest supplier. Meat comes from Willowside, Costco, or Chef’s Store on Barham. Sometimes I get lucky and find something at Raley’s. Got my Yoder from the good folks at Diablo Grills. Ordered it from their Walnut Creek store and picked it up at their Sacramento warehouse. My smoke usually drifts East over the Mayacamas toward the rest of the continent. I hope they like it.

New-ish member but I’ve lurked for years. I live in Santa Rosa. I get my Knotty Wood Plum pellets at Friedman’s along with Rob’s rubs and sauces. I get my Lumberjack pellets at Pacific Flyways in Dixon. It’s a bit of a trip but the closest supplier. Meat comes from Willowside, Costco, or Chef’s Store on Barham. Sometimes I get lucky and find something at Raley’s. Got my Yoder from the good folks at Diablo Grills. Ordered it from their Walnut Creek store and picked it up at their Sacramento warehouse. My smoke usually drifts East over the Mayacamas toward the rest of the continent. I hope they like it.

Its been a while, but just curious if you're still getting Lumber Jack pellets? Seems no one near by has them. Tried calling Flyway's new location, can't reach anyone.

Also, how has the knotty wood been for your yoder?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky