Sams Pro Series Pellet

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Been quite a few years back, but we got 28" of snow over night and it shut down I-75 for a week or better. The National Guard was shuttling medical personnel who live in Richmond back and forth to their jobs at Lexington hospitals.
yeah last year my daughter said they got 6" in NC where she goes to school and she actually saw a plow driver leave the road and hit a pole...lol. Meanwhile she was cruising around in her northern Subaru Outback taking in the sights!

Reactions: MJB05615
Back when we got that 28", I was living at my old farm. The house was a half mile off the blacktop. I had everything I needed to hunker down awhile, so a couple hours or so later, here comes one of my neighbors. He's like, "Can you take me to town for beer? I'm about out". Well, I didn't have enough to keep us both up, so off we went ............ Made it down to the blacktop without running off into a holler or anything. The road to town was fairly passible, so that went ok and I figured what the hell, I might as well grab a couple 30 packs to make it worth my while. When I came back up the drive, well, I had to abandon ship and walk the last jag carrying 2 30 packs. Took me 2 or 3 days to get my truck all the way back to my house. Shovel a path, hit it wide open til I got stuck, go back to the house, drink beer, next day try again, get stuck again, go back to house and drink beer .............

Back when we got that 28", I was living at my old farm. The house was a half mile off the blacktop. I had everything I needed to hunker down awhile, so a couple hours or so later, here comes one of my neighbors. He's like, "Can you take me to town for beer? I'm about out". Well, I didn't have enough to keep us both up, so off we went ............ Made it down to the blacktop without running off into a holler or anything. The road to town was fairly passible, so that went ok and I figured what the hell, I might as well grab a couple 30 packs to make it worth my while. When I came back up the drive, well, I had to abandon ship and walk the last jag carrying 2 30 packs. Took me 2 or 3 days to get my truck all the way back to my house. Shovel a path, hit it wide open til I got stuck, go back to the house, drink beer, next day try again, get stuck again, go back to house and drink beer .............
what ever it takes...at least you ha beer to get you through..lol

Reactions: DougE
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky