Sams briskets back to normal pricing again.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

CFLJOHN512

Meat Mopper
Original poster
May 9, 2020
Pandemic prices were at 8.99/lb. just swung through there for more beer and spices. They had brisket at 2.79/lb. grabbed a 16 pounder for a Sunday cook this weekend. Glad to see the meat back in stock and at decent prices again.

Everything is in stock and back to normal price here as well. Ground beef is still a little high still for some reason

Reactions: phatbac
Now if we could just get the price of decent beer down to where it should be (not that it ever was). Sadly, I am drinking to much and have expensive tastes! Will have to tell the wife about the brisket as I want to try again!

Packers were $2.49lb here in Gilbert this morning. Too much meat with just me and my wife locked down, she don't eat beef, no freezer room anyway. RAY

Here in Ga. at Sam's last week they had it at $2.39 but out of stock. Going tomorrow to see if they have back in stock. The Kroger is at $4.99, but out of stock too. Haven't had a Brisket in 4 months!
Experiencing Brisket envy and withdrawal at the same time. LOL.

Mike

I laughed just 2 weeks ago seeing a nice pile of briskets in the local store. They were labeled as "Economy Briskets" (which means select) for $3.99 ........ I passed

Glad to hear prices are getting back to normal.

CFLJOHN512 CFLJOHN512 what parts are you in? I havent been to costco in months. curious about stock and prices. Kroger here is a touch up on prices still...

Kroger won't drop meat prices until they are sold through everything they bought at the inflated prices unless they are heavy in the warehouse and have short dated product. We had briskets on sale for $2.99 they ended up sending prime grade with the decker off... Sold all of them before I could get one.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky