Salad Dressing Recipes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I love my salads but wanting to try something different for dressing. Trying to keep low carb but probably pretty easy to turn regular dressings into low carb.
Hear me out....

Put the salad on one of those low carb tortilla wraps, with a lil meat and dressing. I sometimes toast the tortilla and let it cool before using it.

I tried it this way for a Chicken Cesar Salad wrap and now I do it with most salads. Which I'm honestly supposed to be eating more of right now. 😅

I suck at eating veggies tho. One more reason that I got a smoker. 😂 I said it would make them taste better and I'd eat more of them if I got one.

Reactions: tallbm and jcam222
I will through one in for coleslaw. This is so good. Think jcam222 jcam222 you like it.

1 bagged slaw mix
1 bunch of green onion, greens and all chopped very thin
1/2 of a large Jalapeno chile, quartered and chopped very thin
2/3 bunch of Cilantro, chopped coarse
The zest of of 1 lime
The juice of 2 limes
3/4C Sour Cream
1/2C Mayonnaise I like Miracle whip for this
3T sugar
1t cayenne pepper

Reactions: jcam222
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky